About Me

Friday, February 12, 2016

Top 5 Teas From David's Tea

Here is my list of the top 5 teas from David's Tea you should try that are available year-round.

5. Forever Nuts 
This herbal tea is an amazing mixture of nuts and fruit. It is a fall and winter tea staple and will go over great if you are making a pot of tea for your friends. It also has no caffeine in it so you can drink it all night long.
Imagine this while drinking your cup of Lime Gelato.

4. Lime Gelato
This Green tea is extremely unique. The flavours are amazing and it's unlike any tea I have ever tasted. It has a creamy element to it that tastes great. It has a low caffeine level and is great for those days when you need a reminder of warmer weather.

3. Glitter and Gold 
This black tea tastes like Christmas and it's delicious enough to drink black. One thing I love is it sparkles in the light so I feel glamorous drinking such a pretty tea. This has a medium level of caffeine and if you like traditional teas like earl gray this is a good loose leaf tea to start out with.

2, Oh Canada
This rooibos tea tastes like what you think a tea named after Canada should. It tastes like maple syrup and caramel. This tea has cute little maple leaf candies that dissolve in hot water. This is a great tea on a cold day and has no caffeine in it. 

1. Cold 911
I'm terrified of getting sick. This tea not only feels like you are drinking something that can save you from that tickle in your throat but tastes so good. It's an herbal tea with no caffeine in it. In the winter, I drink this stuff like its water from the fountain of youth.

Enjoy some hot tea on this cold day!

21 comments:

  1. Oh Canada sounds like such a fun tea! I tend to like sweeter teas, I love that the little candies melt away into delicious goodness.

    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is really fun and you would definitely love it.
      Thanks you, Jenna. That is much appreciated!

      Delete
  2. As a patriotic Canadian, the Oh Canada tea sounds like a winner to me. I'd definitely give that a try. I'm also game for the other non-caffeinated teas. Thanks for your suggestions Katie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem. Let me know what you think about them if you end up trying them!

      Delete
  3. The Glitter and Gold tea sounds right up my alley! I usually drink my tea black and I do feel an ever present need to be as glam as possible. I really enjoyed this post, Katie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Michelle. Glitter and Gold is a wonderful tea. Let me know what you think if you end up trying it!

      Delete
  4. The Glitter and Gold tea sounds right up my alley! I usually drink my tea black and I do feel an ever present need to be as glam as possible. I really enjoyed this post, Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Forever nuts was a life changing experience for me. I fell in love with this tea when I had the pleasure of invading my sisters tea cupboard when she moved out west. I absolutely love it and to this day it is still my favourite. What can I say...I'm forever NUTS for Forever Nuts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally understand. Forever Nuts is a staple in my tea cupboard!

      Delete
  6. I'll definitely give these a try. Not a big tea drinker, but I'll have a green tea once in a while, any recommendations?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love giving recommendations! David's Tea has some really cool green teas. They have one called Movie Night with ingredients like apple and real popcorn and you might like that. I also just recently tried their green passion fruit tea which is a green tea and I really like that one too. Let me know if you end up trying any of them. I would love to hear your thoughts.

      Delete
    2. One of the things I do whenever I drink green tea is mix it with apple juice, it kind of tastes like an apple cider. But I will definitely look into these teas!

      Delete
  7. First of all: your blog is seriously so beautiful! Secondly, I cannot wait to try all these teas. The glitter and gold one seems very Mindy Lahiri!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Fallon! If you get a chance to try them, I hope you like them!

      Delete
  8. I can't help but to LOVE your blog and the name, so cute! I drink tea all the time! I am going to have to try out some of your recommendations the next time I am at David's Tea! You must try Birthday Cake if your haven't already, it's my favourite!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have had Birthday Cake and it's a fun tea too!

      Delete
  9. I love your blog and it makes me want to drink tea everyday. I love the Glitter and Gold its my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glitter and Gold was the first loose leaf tea I ever purchased! Got me hooked, and my collection has grown ever since. My personal favourite from David's is called Gold Rush, it's a white tea with mulberries and coconut chips. It's a bit pricey, but seriously worth it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never tried that one! I'll have to get a sample of it.

      Delete
    2. I have never tried that one! I'll have to get a sample of it.

      Delete